[FQP] OM2VL

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 08:40:41 PDT 2014

Laci -

Absolutely stunning score!  The EU QSO record is 461 by DL3DXX in 2010 (all CW).  LY5A made 415 mixed QSOs last year.  700 represents a >50% increase over the highest previous QSO total!

 http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/records.html

We are behind on updating these, but we are working on a more automated approach that will easily allow the records to be updated each year.  So I just looked at the line scores from 2010-2013 to find the scores I mentioned.

(I posted a similar reply on Facebook.)

73, Dan, K1TO