[FQP] 2014 FQP wo4o SOABMixed LP

wo4o - RiC wo4o.radio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:42:13 PDT 2014

This year, due to circumstances keeping me close to home, I had to miss the
opportunity to participate as a member of the K4OJ Multi-Multi-Rover team.
My staying close to home, though, did not prevent me from attending the
Party via my Fixed ARS.

Began the first day by executing my plan to operate CW-only in an effort to
determine how close I could get to the top scoring 2013 FL Fixed LP ARS
(N4TB, WD4AHZ). However, during the second day (Sunday local), after
accommodating OM2VL for a SSB QSO on 10m, I decided to switch to Mixed mode
and aimed for the top scoring 2013 FL Fixed LP ARS (K4LM, N4KW). Switching
to Mixed mid-stream was too little and too late to reach the top 2013 score
year but adding SSB to the mix added more fun for me to the Party. In
retrospect, given the conditions, going HP would have also added to
fun-factor. Live and learn.

               FL QSOPARTY Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2014-04-26
    CallSign Used : WO4O