[FQP] N4GI/m Halftime

Totya totya at zsmkomds.edu.sk
Sun Apr 27 04:06:10 PDT 2014

Gentlemens!

Thank you very much for FB mobile activity yesterday! I will be looking for
you today also! At the begenning mostly on 15m (maybe 10m also - yesterday
was very good condx with FB signals on this band, but unfortunatelly only
few FL stations). I was disappointed with 20m condx many hours at the
begenning I can work only with few stations with a very low signals.)

I ended yesterday with 398 QSO.

73 and safe drive! de LAci OM2VL

P.S. THank's a lot also for FL resident stations who called me and gave me
SSB multipliers and many points also!