[FQP] K4OJ MM/m - 2014 FQP halftime report (and some begging)

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 21:01:51 PDT 2014

Good Evening Friends!
The K4OJ Multi-Multi-Mobile cw team had a great outing today - approx 2000
QSO's and a pile of mults.  The stations are performing generally very well
with a few small visits from Murphy.  Nothing that was unmanageable.

Now a bit of begging- especially those of you far from FL - please listen
for us on 10m and 15m.  Those of you in close, please listen for us on
40m.   Even if you take just 5 min/hour to check those bands too we sure
would appreciate it.  RBN says we are loud out your way on all four bands...

Bands cdx were weird - excellent and disturbed at the same time.

OHHH- BIG CHANGE for tomorrow - we are adding MON and DAD counties to our
trip following CLR!  We know that MON is rare so we have adjusted our route
to accommodate these extra counties.  We will skip HIL and start in PIN
accordingly.

Thank you for all the QSO's - have fun and stay safe!  Have a great Party!

73,
Chris, NX4N - team leader