[FQP] FQP from Minnesota

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Apr 25 20:32:03 PDT 2014

The K0RC station is setup and ready to roll... well, not really "roll",
but you know what I mean! I'll be looking for all you FQP mobiles using
the Alpha version of the new N1MM Logger Plus. This package will be
shown to the public for the first time at the upcoming Dayton Hamvention.

I need to stick to the non-disclosure, but I think you'll like the
modernization that has been taking place in this 're-write from scratch'
software!

Oh... yes... for those who are on Facebook, you can preview some of the
new features when visiting the NL+ group:
https://www.facebook.com/N1MMLogger

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN