[FQP] K4OJ/m Multi-Multi-Mobile is ready to go for 2014 FQP!

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 17:57:35 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,
Well, the Multi-Multi 100W stations have been fully assembled in my Chevy
Suburban and will be QRV 40m-10m (cw only) through 46 counties during the
entire Florida QSO Party this weekend.  Our team (N4KM, K0LUZ, W4LT, N4BP,
NX4N and backup op KR4X) is all set and planning to meet at our LAK County
starting point in the morning.
We conducted a dry-run 1 hour road test 3 weeks ago to prove the viability
of 4 stations and were surprised how well everything is playing - hopefully
our luck will hold!
.
We wish everyone a SUPER contest - enjoy the Party and have a safe time
either at home or on the road.

vy 73,
Team K4OJ Multi-Multi-Mobile
Chris NX4N, Kevin N4KM, Red K0LUZ, Lu W4LT, Bob N4BP and Larry KR4X)