[FQP] FQP

Patrick Sonnier W5WMU cajunham at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 19:00:19 PDT 2014

Well, software loaded,exciter working in  mobile mode, and ants. are dipoles  for 10-40 meters.
Leaving Tue. for a few days in Pensacola to museum browse and learn a little Florida history while under Spanish Control.  Will Leave Sat.AM headed east on I 10 interstate, and end the day with a few counties @ Jacksonville and St. Augustine area. Will be interesting to know how the inverted Vee's compare with the vert. ants of the other rovers...we will be low power with an Icom 746. Sunday headed west @ 100 miles south of
Interstate 10, will end @ St. George area, and then to Mobile, for more museum browsing etc..I will be both modes with my wife/driver and two large dogs. First time she has insisted on this, so we shall see. Will be both modes, mainly cw when entering a new county, then SSB for mults until the next new county. See y'all then. And as one famous contest op. use to say,"only 8 more day's before the FQP"..73/Pat