[FQP] [WT-support] New Win-Test-compatible free logging program DXLog.net suppo...

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Sep 23 08:55:37 PDT 2013

Hello Chris,

Thanks for implementing the FQP in DXLog.  We will check it out and  let
you know how it works.

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 9/23/2013 4:39:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
9a5k at 9a5k.com writes:

Hi friends.

Just for the info, DXLog.net now supports FQP.  If you have some time to
check if the rules are implemented as it should  be
in the software, it would be great.

Any feedback is  appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

73,