[FQP] FQP 2013 score and reports (readable.. sri)

Claudio Veroli claudio.veroli at tin.it
Thu May 2 16:06:46 PDT 2013

Hi all

this is my rough score for FQP 2013.

Thanks to all who called me and special thanks to the mobiles for their
great effort.   .

Signals were very strong in EU but 20 meters opened only at 1800z so I
worked much better

the mobiles which used 15 meters band in the afternoon like K4OJ , K4KG or
NX4N.

15 metrers were open to EU with vy good signals from 1200z to 2100z so they
were 599 into Italy.

No mobiles on 10 only 1x1 and fixed stations.

I had to wait till 1800z to ear some mobiles on 14 Mhz so I missed most of
the counties

that were activated from 1200z to 1800z only on 14 Mhz.

Best signals on 14 Mhz CW came from K5YAA K4OJ NX4N  K1XX  N4AO K4KG.

Thanks to AD8J the only mobiles who gave me some phone multipliers.

Great fun with a relaxed effort...but anyway I settled a new personal
record.

73 de Claudio I4VEQ

BAND  PH    CW    MULT

40    0     19    3

20    63    134   72

15    37     46   22

10    15     10   0

PH QSOS  115

CW       209

MULT      97

POINTS   51700

This is my Breakdown of the Q's of the mobiles:

K5YAA - qsos 8  Bands 7 14 21   CW
K4KG -      11  Bands 7 14 21   CW
K4OJ -      16  Bands 7 14 21   CW only
NX4N -      13 bands 7 14 21   CW