[FQP] Ohio QSO Party August 24/25

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Aug 20 21:27:02 PDT 2013

This is a shameless plug for the Ohio QSO Party, 1600Z August 24 to
0400Z August 25.

This party is sponsored by the Mad River Radio Club, which also sponsors
the Michigan QSO Party in April.

Rules and other information are at http://www.ohqp.org

Yours truly, N8XX, will be operating from WARRen county as NØH - yup, a
3 letter call with a Ø for the number instead of an 8  (ask me why I do
such things some times. :)

I'd appreciate contacts from any Floria ops.  And, I'm sure other Ohio
folks will be similarly appreciative.

ANd, this ole CW op WILL be operating SSB, because there are separate
multipliers for phone and CW.  The SSB multipliers really add up.  And,
I need to give my left foot a rest now and then

I'd appreciate you looking for NØH, and giving me a buzzzzzz when you
hear me.    Note that OHQP encourages spotting, so if you hear me,
please spot me on your favorite DX cluster if you have internet
connectivity!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time
Operating as NØH during OHQP 2013