[FQP] K4OJ/M FQP

Kevin Milhorn n4kmkevin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 19:34:55 PDT 2013

Well Guys, here it is really quick and dirty. I went S/O LP CW only with
driver this year. My girlfriend drove, so I tried to make the route not to
challenging for her first time out. We ended up doing several counties a
couple of times, but all it in all worked out OK. The counties we were in
were covered by several mobiles, so I let me rate suffer a little and spent
more time on 15/40 so that the out of state stations would have more stuff
to work on those bands. 15 actually was in pretty good shape a lot of the
time. I had a lot of Europeans follow me around on that band. Anyway, I will
try to post more later. I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not, but
the pileups at the end were worse for me that the rest of the weekend. Maybe
I was just getting tired.

Here is what I had without even looking at it.

2462 Q's x 81 mults = 797,364 according to N1MM.

73,

Kevin N4KM K4OJ/m