[FQP] W5WMU--Apalachicola info

Charlie Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Tue Apr 23 16:28:58 PDT 2013

My wife has to stay in Apalachicola a couple of nights a week when she works
in GUL and FRA....like your wife, she is picky.....she stays at the Coombs
House Inn....a bed and breakfast....right on US hwy 98.....they have a
website http://www.coombshouseinn.com/  but call for reservations as their
web reservations don't always work.  It is an old house that has been
converted into a bed and breakfast....really nice place....I have stayed
there with her......Their telephone number is Toll free: 888-244-8320 or
Phone: 850-653-9199

Also recommend you eat at The Owl Café  very close by....about 3 blocks.
Excellent food and not really a café but a full blown restaurant...don't let
the name fool you.

That is probably more info than you wanted ;)

NF4A