[FQP] FQP Activity Maps Are Up to Date

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 20 14:24:44 PDT 2013

I will also be updating my tools later this weekend. In the meantime,
you can take a look at a new PDF printout I created. This is a view
which lists the counties alphabetically and shows how many mobiles will
visit each day. It also shows who will be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
mobile station to visit each one. In addition to their call sign, you
will see the day, time, and how long to expect them. This could be handy
when closing in on your 67-county sweep by knowing in advance who to be
looking for and at what (approximate) time.

The current data is from a couple days ago and will be updated. But you
can take a look and see whether this will be a printout you might want
for next weekend.

There are two sources for download:

DropBox:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyt1i08qf6qjdk0/6QprAp8jhV

SkyDrive:  http://tinyurl.com/bmqht8u

Look for the file with "Sweep 67" in the file name.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN