[FQP] Announcing a Special Anniversary during the 2012 FQP!

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:05:39 PST 2012

All -

If you were at any of the FCG events in Orlando you already may have heard
that this year's FQP is the 15th under the FCG's management.
Coincidentally, "Florida QSO Party" has 15 letters.

To celebrate the anniversary and such a happy coincidence, during FQP 2012
you will find 15 1x1 stations on the air from around Florida. All will be
fixed stations and all have committed to have significant presences on both
phone and CW. We will be awarding special certificates to all stations who
work the 15 1x1s mixed mode, on phone only, and on CW only.

So, if you hear a familiar voice or fist signing a strange call during FQP,
give them a shout, and if you have any questions about the 15th Anniversary
FQP Special Event, just send me an email.

73,
Chris WF3C

--
Chris Plumblee