[FQP] FQP

Marty Grove marty at kj4lqx.com
Fri Apr 27 17:58:25 PDT 2012

I arrived to my QTH here in-the-middle-of-nowhere OKE for the FQP about 3:30 this afternoon. Scrambled one antenna up before I grilled a steak and some beans for dinner (yes, it was outstanding).  Going to put up a 40m dipole tomorrow I built for this event, so I'll have all four bands covered. I've got about a half-bar signal on my phone; hope HF is better than cell service here.

All the best to everyone!  I'm looking forward to reading all the stories.

Marty - KJ4LQX

Sent from my iPhone