[FQP] CQ/X Elmers

Chuck Green chuck at addressnmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:34:09 PDT 2012

Thanks Alan.  I'll be restarting the computer shortly and I'll follow your instructions with a
printed copy in hand.  I have had some issues with trying to stop the configuration wizard and I
hope what you said will put an end to that.  With Brevard/IndianRiver as the first crossing it will
be easy to check the shortened startup procedure.

After painfully determining the crossings using Streets and Trips and zooming in at the crossing to
get the "Exact" lat lon I didn't have the heart to use Google maps to do the same thing!!! HOWEVER,
next year would be a good time.  I guess that I would need to do the plan on Google maps AND a
duplicate plan on S&T if I want to use S&T for navigation.  Correct? or can I import the Google plan?

Thank you for your help.  See you on the air.

Chuck
AD4ES

--
Chuck Green