[FQP] Any Mobiles Using APRS besides AD4ES?

Alan Sewell N5NA alan.n5na at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:32:12 PDT 2012

Hi Chuck,

Thanks.  K0PC showed me how to add the county lines to aprs.fi.

I was hoping some additional mobiles would be using APRS.  I enjoy
seeing where the mobiles are going and when they are nearing their next
county.  So far it looks like you're it for APRS.

the link there it would be appreciated.

73, Alan N5NA