[FQP] laptop noise problem

Lee Pennington,II locoljunkpeddler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:15:29 PDT 2012

I solved my noise problem with a clipboard,solidly duct taped to the
steering wheel and a couple of # 2 yellow Ticonderoga pencils..........Lee

--
*         ***
*"I remember the days when everything worked with a simple ON  & OFFswitch!!"

                             ** *
*IMPORTANT:* Thanks for deleting  names & email addresses if forwarding,
and for using blind copy (“bcc”) when sending e-mails to multiple
recipients. It is a courtesy to me and others who do not wish to have their
e-mail addresses sent all over the world. Deleting the history helps
prevent Spammers from "harvesting" addresses and viruses from being spread.

 And remember:
Never, under any circumstances . . . take a sleeping pill and a laxative on
the same night!.. . . ...