[FQP] Florida QSO Party - finalizing the plans

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 11:46:24 PDT 2012

Great job and mega-thanks, Bob!

Pinellas will be well represented all weekend long by the fine W4GAC team
using W4P.
Escambia will also likely have N4OX in there for a bunch of hours as a
fixed stn.
LIB and FRA will have more mobiles than have reported their routes.

Good luck to all on getting the sweeps of both the 67 counties and the 15
1x1s!

73, Dan, K1TO

In a message dated 4/25/2012 2:37:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,