[FQP] Florida QSO Party - preliminary stats

Christopher Blake cqdenx4n at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:39:45 PDT 2012

Thanks as always Bob for the excellent analysis tool!

FYI for those seeking a quick county sweep- I will be activating the
(semi-rare) South FL counties on cw **early** in the contest.  If you miss
me it may take you a while to find a fixed station in those counties (I am
the only mobile in several of those counties and the first one activating
other one nearby).

Should be fun for all - particularly if the propagation and love bugs
cooperate!

vy 73,
Chris, NX4N