[FQP] Fwd: OhQP Logs Due

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Sep 27 07:50:00 PDT 2011

Did any Florida hams partook of the OhHoHo QSO Party back in late
August, but neglected to send in their log?

Note: I wuz N1L {for N)ot 1)n L)og} from BROWn county, OhHoHo. That was
a quite interesting QRP OHIOxpedition.

Kenny, K2KW, is pleading for logs, even if you only worked one or two
OhHoHo stations.

So, the word for the day - Send in your logs for the OhHoHo QSO Party!

73 de n8xx Hg