[FQP] Florida QSO Party Log Analyzer

Bob Patten n4bp at bellsouth.net
Tue May 3 04:44:34 PDT 2011

On 5/2/2011 5:36 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:

> Please let me know your thoughts after you've had time to look it over.
> I'm always open to new ideas for what kind of "views" would be helpful
> to get from the information in the log(s).

Great tool for comparing performance from one year to the next.  Was
surprised to see how closely my 2009 and 2011 HP FQP logs compared.
Hour by hour, high QSO totals kept shifting between one log and the
other.  My slightly higher score this year was due to working the final
hour while in 2009 I skipped the last hour.  Goes to show how important
chair time really is!

Off hand, I can't think of any views to add.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   n4bp at arrl.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
FP #1491                                SMIRK #6625