[FQP] GOING TO CAH ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun May 1 21:45:03 PDT 2011

I just ran my own log through the FL Log Analyzer and to my amazement it
shows I DO have the 67-county sweep! I couldn't believe it until I went
back to the contest computer and triple checked. I worked K4KG in UNI
early Sunday morning. The only thing I can think what happened was that
I was still asleep when I made that contact! As long as the QSO holds
through the log checking process, "I'm good to go"!!!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN