[FQP] Help Needed for 2011 ARRL DX SSB Extended Results

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 18 09:41:31 PDT 2011

Hi All.

I am the editor for the Southeastern Division ARRL DX SSB Contest extended
results that are published on the ARRL's webpage. I could use some help with
some pictures to include with my write up.

If you operated the contest this year and have any pictures I would be
interested in them. I am especially interested in pictures from some of the
category winners - WW4LL, KY5R, K4AB,KT4ZB, WA4TII,K9OM, N4PN,W4SVO or W4QN.
A picture of your antennas or at you operating position would work great. I
need something before June 30th since that's when N0AX needs my write up.

Thanks, Jeff  KU8E