[FQP] NF4A/M Plans have changed--PLEASE READ!!!!

Charlie Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Wed Apr 27 18:40:24 PDT 2011

Due to damage to radio stations in Alabama owned by my employer, Clear
Channel Radio, I got a call tonight from my Sr VP for Engineering telling me
to be on the ready to travel to Tuscaloosa AL on Thursday. We lost an 800 ft
tower there today during the ongoing severe tornados sweeping through
Alabama and Georgia even as I write this.

There is a possibility that I will not be able to operate in the FQP this
weekend. I will make every effort to do so but this situation puts me in a
position that I cannot avoid.

I will keep you informed of any changes.

73 Charlie NF4A