[FQP] Need FL ARS for FLQP

wo4o wo4o at home-sweet-loans.com
Sat Apr 23 06:42:21 PDT 2011

Anyone aware of an available Fixed ARS in or near LAKe County (i.e. SUMter,
MARion, VOLusia, SEMinole, ORAnge), that wants a Guest Operator full-time or
part-time for Single Op or Multi Op, CW or Mixed during the FLQP? (Can use
your call sign or mine.)

Also, as an alternate plan, I: ‘have portable ARS (FD setup) will travel.’
(Would need adequate space for table, chair and antennas and need commercial
power source.)

I’ve done this in the OHQP (W8BI) and ILQP (WX9U) in 2010. References
available.

Need to know by late Monday, April 25, as I plan to arrive in LAKe County
soon thereafter.

Thanks, in advance!

73, RiC wo4o
<http://www.home-sweet-loans.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4