[FQP] Some questions regarding rover county line operations

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 17:44:19 PDT 2011

Chris,

I think that you are really complicating matters by trying to operate  from
multiple county lines.

I suggest that you simply move from one county to the next, and log the
Qsos separately.

For me, I would not do what you suggest: CQ FQP de NX4N  POL/HAR/MAN/HIL.
Keep your county operations totally separate.

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 4/18/2011 8:35:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,