[FQP] FQP Excel workbook Rev 2.0.0

Robert Chudek - K0RC robert.chudek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:42:58 PDT 2011

I posted the new Florida QSO Party workbook to my website. It contains
the current routes posted on the FQP website as of today.

My original plan was to use separate workbooks for the two days but
decided to combine them into a single tool. The green tabs are
worksheets for Saturday grouped together on the left and blue tabs for
Sunday on the right. The orange tabbed worksheet can be used to identify
fixed station activity although this information is blank at the moment.

Use the various Sort Buttons at the top of columns to see different
views of the information. For example, what two counties will be visited
on Sunday by which mobiles for a total duration of over 4 hours? (Hint:
sort colum G and scroll to the bottom of the list.) Likewise, what 10
counties will not be visited Saturday and what 8 counties have no mobile
visits on Sunday?

Website:  http://tinyurl.com/3w8k694

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN