[FQP] Link for K0RC rover spreadsheet?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Apr 17 00:04:28 PDT 2011

Chris and others...

I redesigned my workbook but have not populated it for the 2011 event
yet. I am waiting / watching the FCP website for more mobile routes to
be posted. I see 8 itineraries listed but I know there has been a lot
more activity in the past. I can accelerate the creation of the workbook
if someone (or the individual mobilers) forward their itineraries to me.

You can get a preview of what the listing will look like by visiting
this link: *http://tinyurl.com/6j5yw2v *Download the two PDF files.

For anyone interested, there is an Excel workbook which contains the
2011 Minnesota QSO Party data too.

In addition to the regular Log Analyzer workbooks I created, I designed
a version specifically for mobile operators. It provides a breakdown by
each county of what time you started, how long you were active, how many
QSOs you made, how long of a delay to the first QSO in the next county,
who your first contact was, on what band, and the effective QSO rate
attained during each county visit.

This information could provide valuable insight to help plan future
events. You can compare how you thought last years event played out
against what actually happened! I will process your Cabrillo log from
last year if you send me a copy.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
k0rc [at] arrl.net