[FQP] CQ Magazine and the FQP mis-information

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 10:01:37 PDT 2011

Rich, W2VU responded last night to my query about why the FQP dates were
listed incorrectly in April CQ:
Hi Dan,

I'm afraid that was my fault, as I've been  putting together the calendar
while George got settled in to writing the column.  I try to double-check
everything with the sponsor's website, but I must have  missed yours. My
apologies.  It is too late to get anything into May CQ  (it's at the printer), but
I can put a note on our news page and Facebook  page.

Vy 73,
Rich  W2VU