[FQP] It's Ohio QSO Party time - Sat Aug 28

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Aug 22 20:13:55 PDT 2010

  Yup, the Ohio QSO Party is near - in fact, it starts next Saturday,
August 28, at 1600Z and runs thru Sunday August 29, at 0400Z (That's
Noon to Midnight EDST August 28)

Kenny, K2KW, the OQP 2010 publicity person, says we have 64 of 88
counties with Fixed Station promised, and the rest with at least one
mobile covering them.

For those who seek "rare" counties, be advised that I'll be operating as
N8Q from McClure, HENRy County, Ohio at their Village Park.  Kenny says
that this will be the first time that HENRy county has been covered by a
fixed station.  The "Q" in N8Q stands for QRP - but I'll try to muster a
good antenna.

For details of the Ohio QSO Party, see http://www.ohqp.org

For details of the N8Q effort, see http://www.greeb.net/n8q2010oqp.html

Hope to see many Florida operators during the OQP 2010.

73 de n8xx Hg
Operating N8Q from HENRy County during OQP 2010