[FQP] N4BP Low Power CW

Bob Patten n4bp at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 25 18:24:43 PDT 2010

            FLORIDA QSO PARTY Score Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2010-04-24

     CallSign Used : N4BP
       Operator(s) : N4BP

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : BRO

              Name : Bob Patten
           Address : 2841 N.W. 112 Terrace
    City/State/Zip : Plantation  FL  33323
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : SFL
         Club/Team : Florida Contest Group
          Software : N1MM Logger V10.4.3

         Band    QSOs     Pts  Sec
            7     333     666   12
           14     432     864   62
           21     180     360    6
           28      20      40    1
        Total     965    1930   81

             Score : 156,330 X 2 (Low Power) = 312,660

               Rig : Elecraft K3

          Antennas : Cushcraft A4S, 40/80 Sewper Armadillo Trap Dipole

           Soapbox : Senility is finding this newly turned 70 op,
                     misread the contest time and lost the first hour!
                     Condx were outstanding from down here in the SFL
                     swamp, although QRN from that front out in the
                     Gulf made 40M difficult.  15M was quite productive
                     both days, and even 10M yielded a handful of Q's.
                     The now infamous N1MM "/" bug bit me a couple of
                     times, noteably with DL/WA4PXP and W2/CT1GIF.
                     I never log /4 (or whatever number) or /M, so no
                     problem there.  When the dust settled, I had 49
                     states in the log, missing only Hawaii (and DC for
                     the other US domestic).  Missed the usual VE
                     suspects along with usually easy VE5.  Would have
                     done this mobile instead of from home, but leaving
                     early tomorrow morning on a cross country
                     motorcycle trip that is to take a full month.
                     7000-8000 miles is enough driving without adding
                     the FQP!

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail :   n4bp at arrl.net                Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
SOC #1          ARS #799                QRP ARCI #3412       FISTS #7871
FP #1491                                SMIRK #6625