[FQP] 2010 FQP Soapbox and Photos

Ron Wetjen wd4ahz at gte.net
Mon Apr 19 05:18:52 PDT 2010

If you're on Facebook, you can use the FQP's Facebook page,
http://tinyurl.com/y4azlqf , to post your FQP Soapbox and Photos.

If you have lengthy or detailed Soapbox comments, please use the
"Discussions" area to post it, since that works better for longer posts.

Unfortunately, we can't set up Photo Albums (i.e. FQP 2010) on Group
pages, so if you post photos, you can tag them with something like "FQP
2010" so folks will know what year they are from.  (We may use some of
them to add to the writeup.)

We'd like folks to do this for a couple reasons - it gives more folks a
chance to read comments and see photos, and we can eliminate the Soapbox
comments from the writeup, which will help us reduce the size by several
pages.

Ron