[FQP] [FCG] Road Construction info for western palm beach county for the Rovers

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 06:14:03 PDT 2010

Thanks, Butch..any other major road projects around the state  that might
impact FQP mobiles?

73/OJ,

Ron, K8NZ

Half of Team N4O

In a message dated 4/12/2010 5:35:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
W4AMS at gmx.com writes:

Hi all  ,

Thought I would throw out some locale road construction so you can  plan
around it ,as I know several of you come down the east side of lake
Okeechobee .

The 16 miles of US Hwy 98 from Canal Point  going  east ( to West Palm
Beach ) to the intersection of SR 80 is closed for  construction .

If you wish to go east you will have to pick up SR 80 in  Belle Glade .
There are some other projects going on in the area , but  they should not
effect your route any.

If I hear of any other areas  you should plan around in the area I will
pass them along .

73's  ,

Butch , W4AMS

PS , If you need any clarification drop me an  email .
FCG mailing  list
Send mail - FCG at kkn.net