[FQP] Michigan and Ontario QSO parties, next Saturday

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Apr 12 10:41:04 PDT 2010

Next weekend whilst you're participating (hopefully) in the Michigan QSO
party (see http://www.miqp.org for details), be on the lookout for the
"Other OQP" which is held concurrently with the MiQP.  Instead of Ohio
QSO party, it's the Ontario QSO party, details at http://cco.ve3xd.com/oqp/

Since I'm in Michigan, the main reason for this interjection (for which
I seek indulgence from the moderators) is to remind folks that MiQP is
held next Saturday, April 17, 2010, between noon and Midnight eastern
Daylight time, or 1600Z Apr 17, to 0400Z Apr 18.  We folks in Florida
would surely like those who are in Illinois and other states to note
this, and contact as many Michiganders as possible during this time.

73 de n8xx Hg

p.s.  I'll be operating as N8Q from NEWAygo county this year, but will
be running QRP from a battery powered rig, so if you're looking for me,
please dig down into the noise to hear my "choip de choip choip", etc.  :)