[FQP] N4O memorial operation for N4OO

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 11:49:52 PDT 2010

Many of you will recall that Ink, N4OO liked to join us each year  in the
Florida QSO Party by getting his truck all geared up, then driving to
activate a number of counties, including rare ones such as Calhoun.

Ron, K8NZ and I have chosen to obtain a special callsign, N4O for this
year's event in Ink's honor.  Our route extends throughout all of  south and
central FL and reaches Wakulla County before circling back east on  I-10, so
it will be extra special to use N4O from "WAK" County, Ink's  home.

73, Dan, K1TO