[FQP] Tennessee QSO Party

Tom Smith kk4ta at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 18:36:57 PDT 2009

Hello FQP Friends

I haven't posted lately but I am doing well--mean and crotchety as ever.

I'm excited about the Tennessee QSO Party coming up this weekend--especially
since I will be operating mobile SSB only as K4TCG, one of two mobile club
stations (the other CW only). You can have fun chasing us around the state,
with the possibility of a 100 point bonus per band/mode/county.  I'll be
operating 75--2meters with primary ops on 40 and 20 and in 10 or 11
counties.  You do the math, but in the FQP I did pretty well on 20 and 40
across the state

I have upgraded the mobile antenna to a 5/160 HI-Q for 75-20 and have a whip
for 15 and 10.

It would be great to work a lot of FL stations, so give me a call.

The URL for the TNQP is

http://www.tnqp.org/

Take care and good luck.

Tom