[FQP] Hamstick and mag mount flys off!

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat May 2 12:52:51 PDT 2009

Tnx Kevin.

Before the start of the contest we were on I-75 heading south thru
Charlotte County.  All of a sudden our 40m hamstick & mag mount flew  off the roof
and crashed to the pavement, snapping the coax like a twig.   Just one
question:  How did you make it do that?  Cardboard?

Geo...

In a message dated 5/1/2009 10:04:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,