[FQP] Fwd: Records

k1to at aol.com k1to at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 12:39:15 PST 2009

Oops - that was meant to be private correspondence!

I'll just take this unexpected opportunity then to wish everyone a  happy
holiday season!  Thanks for making the 2009 FQP the best ever by  far.  The
log count is in the high 900s and the total QSOs are well over  100,000 for
the first time ever!  Thorough log checking is essentially  complete, so
we're now assembling line scores and beginning the write-up.

In the spirit of K4OJ:  Only 4 months until the 2010 Florida QSO  Party!

73, Dan, K1TO