[FQP] FQP K1KNQ mobile SSB

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 11:39:49 PDT 2009

Well, I felt like a rookie again. First FQP mobile and I got to 12 counties
 and if I did not make so many driving errors, I would have made more. Did
not  have much time to prepare and got the last of the setup into the car
Saturday  AM. Used FT900CAT, Laptop and two HiSierra sticks (20 and 40). I had
 attempted for quite a few hours to Get my 15M HiSierra to match, but it
would  not, due to interaction with the 40M. Of course 15M was dead and I
could have  used the time for other prep. work. Had a great time though.

THE FLORIDA QSO PARTY

Call Used K1KNQ      State/County   FLORIDA/Hillsborough

Category      Power         Mode       License  Class
MOBILE        LOW           SSB        OTHER

                  BAND    CW QSOs    PHONE  QSOs
40          0            83
20          0            70
15          0             0
10          0             0
-------     ----------
Tot  QSOS             0           153

         QSO  Points           0           153

         Total  Points              153
Multipliers                38
Subtotal                 5814
Power  Multiplier           2
Final  Score            11628

Club or School Name:  Florida Contest Group

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations  for
amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to  the
best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of  the
Florida QSO Party contest committee.

NAME: Jack Rosiello
ADDRESS: 9019 Quail Creek Dr.
ADDRESS: Tampa, FL  33647