[FQP] Florida QSO Party 2007 - Thanks from VE1RGB

Gary Bartlett VE1RGB garybartlett at accesswave.ca
Fri Mar 21 07:29:11 PDT 2008

Hi, folks:

    I wanted you to know that my trophy for the 2007 FQP arrived in good
shape, and a darn nice plaque it is, too.  I appreciate that.  That's my
second in a row and I see that I now hold a Canadian CW record
(according to the latest RAC TCA magazine).  Wonderful what one can do
with 100W and a piece of wire, especially if I can keep Scott, VE1OP,
out of the way!

    Please pass my thanks on to N4LZ for his sponsorship of the plaque.

    See you all again in April 2008.

    73,
    Gary, VE1RGB