[FQP] [FCG] Portable Four?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 14:40:48 PDT 2008

Ron, my recommendation would be for you to sign K8NZ/4, and call CQ  FQP.

The protocol for in-state vs. out-of-state stations in the QSO parties,
seems to be as follows:

If you are in-state, call CQ FQP.  This tells the listening stns  that you
are in FL and want a contact from anyone in the FQP.

Out-of-state stations should call CQ FL.  This tells the listening  stns that
they are NOT in FL, but want a contact with a FL stn.

FWIW, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 4/24/2008 4:02:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,