[FQP] [FCG] A LoTW reminder!!

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 17:27:34 PDT 2008

It's pretty late in the year for this fellow (or gal) to come forth with
this complaint about not uploading FQP county logs to LoTW.  If he had such  a
beef, he should have come out of the closet months ago, and maybe some of the
stations would have obliged.

For my part, I find LoTW very complicated to work with.  I have  uploaded
K5KG, J75KG, J7OJ and E51 logs to LoTW but, quite frankly, it never  dawned on me
to upload K4KG/m logs there.  It just was never on my radar  screen.

In our K4KG/m operation, we record all QSO from all the counties we  activate
in a single WL log.  Separating that into 45 or 50 individual  county logs
and then uploading that bunch into LoTW would be out of the question  for me.
It just ain't worth the effort!

Sri, OM, but you will not get LoTW logs from K4KG/m unless you  are willing
to help me on the preparation.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 4/20/2008 8:20:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,