[FQP] FQP Mobile Category Rules

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed May 2 08:43:38 PDT 2007

Please define self contained ?  Does that mean someone can pull a trailer behind their car ?
K4KG had a short vertical dipole that was designed for fixed operation on a trailer. Plus they
stated in their email they stopped and put up a mast  with a dipole for an hour.

Gee , if you knew someone with a flatbed semi truck you could probably mount a small tower
section with a tribander on it. I don't think that is in the spirt of what the mobile class is all
about...

Jeff