[FQP] Some log submission questions

Sjaak van Dam pa3gvr at amsat.org
Tue May 1 08:53:37 PDT 2007

Hi List,

We were 3 "FQP virgins" and have never done anything like this (mobile
/ FQP) before so I have some questions.

How do I submit the logs for N4KK/M?

Do I have to submit each log individually?

If so, should I edit the callsign in the cabrillo file to N4KK/county
(like N4KK/VOL)?

If not how do I distinguish between counties.

What should I do with each 1st FL station in each county?
- Leave the exchange as is (ex. MTE) and the log checkers will figure
out the correct multiplier or do I change it to FL?

I will probably have some more questions before I'm ready to submit the logs.
BTW.... Do they go to a robot or to a person?
If they go to a robot do I need to change the name of each log to
N4KK_county.txt (like N4KK_VOL.txt)?

Thanks,

Sjaak, team FUBAR N4KK/M