[FQP] FL QSO Party

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 04:22:27 PST 2007

Hello,

We have worked each of you operating from DC in the ARRL DX CW contest from
J7 in the past few years.

This year, the Florida QSO Party (FQP), for the first time, is counting DC
as a separate multiplier.  The FQP promises to be bigger and better than  ever,
and we would love to have your participation from DC.  There will be  many
mobiles on the road, as well as fixed stations in FL.  Chasing all  67 FL
counties is a hoot, and it may even be possible to get a county sweep  on the first
day.

The FQP is both a CW and SSB event on 10m thru 40m on April  28-29, 2007, and
here is where you can read about it:  _http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/_
(http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/)

We hope to see you in there!  Please let me know if you have any  questions.

73, George...K4KG/m in the FQP

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960  cell