[FQP] [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX: Worked DC on All 6 Bands?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 06:20:05 PST 2007

In a message dated 3/21/2007 9:37:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
w3dq at arrl.net writes:

I'm  compiling a list of the stations who worked th DC multiplier on all
6  bands during the ARRL DX Contests from 2005 until now.

Only one station  worked me om all 6 this year, and it was only on  CW.

Thanks!

Eric,

Your question tweaked my curiosity, so here is what we worked in DC from
J7OJ in recent years:

2004 - Worked DC on 80m thru 10m
W3DOS, KE3VV

2006 - Worked DC on 160 thru 10
N3GE, W3DQ, KA2OUS, W3DOS

2007 - Worked DC on 160 thru 15
KA2OUS, KE3VV, W3DOS, W3DQ

Tnx for the mults.

Incidentally, we will be QRV in the Florida QSO Party as K4KG/m.   This year
for the first time, DC will be a mult in the FQP, so we hope  to work you on
both CW and SSB, any bands.  Can you pse spread the word to  the other boys in
DC?

Tnx es 73, George, K5KG / J7OJ / K4KG/m

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420