[FQP] FQP Rover Plans for KU8E

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 16 12:46:55 PST 2007

  Hi all...

    I am looking forward to returning for the 2007 FQP after a two year absence. This year my good
  friend Pat, N8VW ,  (and best man at my wedding) will be flying down from Ohio to be my partner.  I
  think he is serious about this because he made an airline reservation. ( No doubt he will like others
  catch FQP rover fever which the only known cure is to do it again !!)  Not sure what call we will use
  yet. When I figure out our route I will post it on the FQP webpage.

   Our plan right now is to cover most of the counties east of Tallahassee, north of Orlando and over
  to Jacksonville. My normal rovering partner - K4BAI - has agreed stepped down to allow Pat to join in
  on the fun. I'm sure John would still like to go rovering if someone would be interested in either
  being his driver or partner.  John and I will also be out again this year for a FT effort in the Georgia
  QSO Party on the weekend of April 14-15th.

   Jeff  KU8E