[FQP] FQP 40m CW window expanded

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Apr 26 08:41:58 PDT 2007

Jeff:

Yeah, I know, I know.  BUT, I'm sure there will be complaints from FQP
participants that QRP TTF operators were operating in the "FQP Mobile
Window."  I wanted to remind all participants that, except for malicious
interference, no one can "claim" a frequency or set of frequencies for a
particular use.  The QRP folks definitely won't be "claiming 'their'
frequencies."

72 de n8xx Hg