[FQP] Lost my Driver

Marty Young w4my at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:26:19 PDT 2007

let me include my phone number
252-824-7976

QST QST QST

My driver (non-ham son) has bowed out on me and will
not be driving for me in FQP :-(

I have participated solo in GQP and VQP using the
stop-operate-go-stop-operate thing and find it less
rewarding than having a driver and being on the go
(both running the roads and running the freq!)

So... does anyone want to pair up, or need an extra
driver/operator/bottle washer?  I am flexible, and
know my way around most parts of Floride (Born and
raised in West Palm Beach / Orlando / Pensacola)

Sorry for the short notice

73  Marty / W4MY